Terms And Conditions for Teachers


1. There is no charge for tutor registration in Learn Academy. We will charge a commission after tuition is done.

2. For both (offline/online): 50% of the first month’s fee will be charged as commission and the remaining 50% will be given to the tutor at the end of the first month.  30% of the Second month’s fee will be charged as commission and the remaining 70% will be given to the tutor at the end of the second month. From the 3rd month onwards the tutor will receive 100% advance fees from parents/students in their account.
    
3. The fee payment will be collected by the officials of LearnAcademy.

4. If a tutor contacts the client directly or starts teaching directly without any notification to Learn Academy, it will be considered fraud. Learn Academy will take legal action on the same.

5. By creating a Tutor Profile at LearnAcademy you are allowing us to send you SMS and email alerts of classes based on your profile.

6. Tutors have to submit a copy of their Address Proof (Aadhaar (both sides), Voter ID, Passport, Driving License, Etc) Two Coloured Passport Size Photographs and Last Obtained Educational Qualification.

7. Teachers are requested not to indulge in any activity other than tutoring such as taking money for admission in any college/ school/institution or any fraud proposal

8. In case of any fraud by the teachers with any student or with LearnAcademy, we are free to take legal action against him/her.

9. Tutors are requested to please update us immediately about their present address and phone/mobile number if changed and are requested to provide your ID proof to clients if demanded by them.

10. LearnAcademy reserves the right to modify or add or delete any condition at any time.

11. Tutors are requested to be punctual and behave/talk/dress up professionally while visiting any client for trial or regular class.